COSTA prospects can get 50% off meals on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays all through January.
The chain is providing half costs sandwiches, salads, snacks and desserts to have fun 50 years of Costa within the UK.
The deal is working till Wednesday, February 3, which suggests over a month of slashed value meals in taking part shops.
The supply is utilized mechanically, so that you need not do something to take benefit aside from purchase some meals out of your nearest Costa.
Costs fluctuate from retailer to retailer, however you will get half value off the same old value of meals objects in your nearest Costa. Drinks aren’t included within the deal.
The deal is on the market for takeaway orders positioned through the Costa Cellular Order app or in retailer by means of the Order at Desk service.
Prospects are restricted to 10 meals objects per transaction, and a few shops aren’t collaborating within the supply (see the field beneath for excluded eating places).
Sadly it’s not out there for supply orders through Uber Eats or these made by means of Too Good To Go.
The deal applies to each single meals merchandise out there at Costa together with all of the model new menu objects, which launched in coffeeshops final week.
Which eating places aren’t collaborating within the 50% off deal
This is the complete checklist of coffeeshops that are not working the deal
- Abbeycentre Belfast
- Applegreen UK
- Aramark at Blackpool Pleasure Seaside
- Aramark at Robert Gordon College
- Aramark at College of East London
- Bangor Springhill
- Blue Diamond
- Boucher Sq.
- Bouchers Highway
- Fortress Courtroom
- Fortress Place
- Dobbies Backyard Centres
- Holywood Change
- ISS Mediclean
- Kennedy Centre
- Lisburn Omniplex
- Longwood RP
- Moto hospitaility
- New Malden Golf
- Newry – Buttercrane
- Newry Retail
- Shane Retail Park
- Strabane RP
- Tower Centre
- TRG Concessions
- Victoria Sq.
- Wellington Place
- WH Smiths
What’s on the brand new Costa menu?
Prime of the checklist is the brand new Beanz & Cheese Toastie, which is packed filled with Heinz Baked Beanz and mature cheddar cheese.
Additionally new on the menu is a Mature Cheddar Ploughman’s Baguette, an Final Breakfast Wrap and a Caramel Muffin made with Munchies.
There’s excellent news for vegans too as Costa has additionally added a BBQ Chick’n Panini to its menu in addition to Vegan Roasted Butternut Squash Pastry Roll.
In whole, Costa has launched 13 new meals objects and introduced again 4 widespread fan favourites – see the field beneath for the complete checklist.
What’s new on the Costa Espresso menu?
This is all the brand new and returning objects on the Costa menu
New menu objects:
- Beanz & Cheese Toastie – Packed filled with Heinz Baked Beanz and mature cheddar cheese
- Vegan BBQ Chick’n Panini – Vegan Chick’n, Texan-style BBQ sauce, roasted peppers and spinach in a stone baked sourdough panini
- Vegan Roasted Butternut Squash Pastry Roll – Roasted butternut squash and purple onion in a vegan puff pastry with a pumpkin and sunflower seed topping.
- Veggie Breakfast Field – Quorn sausage, Heinz baked beanz, roasted mushrooms, free vary scrambled egg, spinach and topped with mature cheddar cheese.
- Free Vary Egg, Mushroom & Spinach Bap –
- Free Vary Egg & Smoked Bacon Baguette
- Fats Free Greek Type Pure Yogurt with Combined Berry Compote
- Final Breakfast Wrap – free-range egg, Cumberland sausage and beechwood smoked bacon, topped with Heinz tomato ketchup in a tortilla wrap.
- Mature Cheddar Ploughman’s Baguette – mature cheddar cheese with pickle, tomato and Apollo lettuce.
- Caramel Muffin made with Munchies – caramel muffin with chocolate chunks and biscuit balls, full of chocolate caramel sauce, topped with caramel icing and a Munchies
- Vegan Jamaican Ginger Loaf Cake – sticky ginger cake with cinnamon frosting topped with ginger and orange ornament
- Vegan Apple Crumble Flapjack – gluten-free crumbly flapjack base, topped with frivolously spiced apple and completed with a cinnamon crumble
- Vegan Choose ‘n’ Combine – cola bottles, orange gummy bears, fried eggs, hearts and even Costa Espresso cup jellies
Returning menu objects:
- Wiltshire Ham & Mature Cheddar Baguette
- Vegan Lotus Biscoff Cheezecake – Lotus Biscoff biscuit base, topped with a layer of vegan cheeZe, topped with Lotus Biscoff unfold and sprinkled with a Lotus Biscoff crumb.
- Critically Caramel & Hazelnut Cake – moist sticky sponge, stuffed and topped with a caramel and hazelnut frosting then completed with caramelised hazelnuts and a drizzle of caramel sauce
- Fats Free Greek Type Yogurt with Mango & Passionfruit.
Is Costa Coffee open during lockdown 3? Cafe opening times and advice.
KFC launches 50% off January sale and it consists of popcorn rooster and tower burgers.