OnePlus has launched new OxygenOS updates for the OnePlus 8, 8 Pro, and 8T, which bump up the Android safety patch degree on the smartphones to January 2021. The brand new builds additionally enhance the stuttering drawback of some tripartite apps and optimize the UI show impact of the notification bar and the expertise of utilizing lengthy screenshots.
Moreover, these updates repair the noise concern on 5G calls and squash half a dozen bugs. The OnePlus 8 and eight Professional are receiving OxygenOS 188.8.131.52, whereas the 8T in Europe is receiving the 184.108.40.206 replace. The 8T models in India and North America, then again, are getting OxygenOS 220.127.116.11.
The changelog of those OxygenOS updates is similar. You’ll be able to test it out beneath:
- Optimized the expertise of utilizing lengthy screenshots
- Optimized the UI show impact of the notification bar
- Enhance the stuttering drawback of some tripartite functions
- Fastened the small likelihood concern that Twitter could freeze
- Fastened the difficulty that opening app split-screen could fail
- Fastened the difficulty of failure to modify the accent coloration in a small likelihood
- Fastened the wrong show of the attribution of some numbers
- Fastened identified points and improved system stability
- Up to date Android safety patch to 2021.01
- Fastened the difficulty that the video can’t be performed in a small likelihood
- Fastened the noise concern of 5G calls
OnePlus is rolling these OxygenOS updates to a restricted variety of customers proper now, however a broader rollout will begin in just a few days if no bugs are discovered.